We are now using the EASY LIVE AUCTION bidding platform for all our online auctions.
Creating an account with EASY LIVE AUCTION.
- Follow the link from our justaclickago website- at the top right of the first page, it says ‘my account’.
- You will be asked to provide credit/debit card details.
- Once the account has been approved, you can then register to bid in the auction.
- Click on the REGISTER button and accept the terms and conditions. You are now ready to view and place any bids.
- To place a bid, click on the item and use the bidding increments.
- You can put in a maximum bid if you prefer. The software will then bid on your behalf, up to that amount.
- If you are outbid, you will receive an automated email giving you the opportunity to re-bid.
After the auction
- Immediately after the sale you will receive an email invoice.
- You can choose to collect your items or we provide a full shipping service.
- Postage is quoted if required and can be added to the invoice before payment.
- If you do require postage, wait until we have quoted before settling your adjusted invoice.
- We prefer payment by bank transfer (details on the invoice), but cheques are accepted. Note: we do not accept phone payments at the moment.
You will need to register for future auctions as and when they go live. Just click on ‘my account’ top right of web page to link through to Easy Live Auction, then click on the Register button. You will not need to enter card details again.
The convenient way to buy railway memorabilia
Bidders have a good idea of what they are buying because:
- We aim to include a representative selection of quality photographs or scans for each lot
- We try to be objective in our descriptions
- If you require further information or additional scans, then let us know
- It is easy to navigate our railwayana auction site. The search facility helps you find categories of particular interest to you.
Buyers looking for railway and transport photos, slides and negatives, model railways and other transport memorabilia can expect the following when taking part in one of our online auctions:
- A seamless transaction and experience throughout
- Easy to use auction and navigation between lots
- Excellent communication about bids, winning / losing
- Fair pricing of lots and commissions – 18% buyer’s commission.
- Professional service
- Quick delivery
- Discretion guaranteed
For more information on upcoming auction dates, specific lots or other general information about buying railway memorabilia at our railwayana auctions, get in touch with a member of our friendly team.