The term ‘justaclickago’ or ‘justaclickago auctions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
1. Descriptions are intended to be as accurate as possible and whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, they are of our opinion only and justaclickago does not accept liability for errors or omissions. Unless indicated otherwise, items will be at least in good condition.
2. Items sold in bulk such as photographic material including slides and negatives are categorised based on the majority of content and are subject to possible aberrations from the description. Buyers are to note that justaclickago operates a ‘no returns policy’. The sample illustrated is a guide only and bidders must satisfy themselves that they are aware of this before bidding and also understand that content and quality may vary and may not always be listed in the description. In other words, bid and accept.
3. You must be registered with justaclickago in order to bid.
4. The Auctioneers do not provide postage, packing, delivery or shipping services on any lots except ordinary envelope or ‘jiffy-bag’ size items. Successful buyers may collect lots in person by arrangement or arrange a packing/courier service such as Mailboxes, we don’t pack for standard couriers. Circumstances permitting and subject to size restrictions, buyers can collect from us at certain major railway collectors events for a £5 fee per invoice. Winning Bidders of ordinary envelope or ‘jiffy-bag’ size lots, if requested will be notified of Postage & Packing costs. This will show as ‘handling’ on the invoice and items will only be sent using a postal service that includes insurance and track-ability. This cost will be borne by the purchaser. Minimum service will be ‘Signed For’. For invoices over £50 the service will be ‘Special Delivery’ . We will not be liable for loss or damage in the post and any claims for such will be the purchasers’ responsibility. However, we will provide the appropriate assistance including documents pertaining to posting. Overseas posting will be expensive because only fully trackable services will be used.
5. Bidding will be in whole pounds and successful bids will always be either the reserve (if there are no other or lower bids) or one bid above any other bidder subject to the increments tabulated below. In the event of ‘odd’ bids being received, every effort to match the increments will be made but occasionally, bids may appear to be mis-matched with increments. Minimum bid per lot is £10 and this will be shown at auction start for every lot whether there are bids or not.
- £5 – £50, £5 increment
- £50 – £100, £10 increment
- £100 – £500, £20 increment
- £500 – £1000, £50 increment
- £1000 and above, £100 increment
6. A Buyers Premium of 15% will be added to the hammer price.
7. In the event of equal bids for any lots, the first bid will be the leading bid.
8. Payment options:
Cheque (payable to ‘justaclickago’) Postal Order or Cash – no charge
Bank Transfer – no charge in UK – overseas payment only if charges are are paid to senders bank by buyer
Paypal – Only accepted if payment is made without fees being charged to justaclickago (using Friends & Family method)
9. Successful bidders should receive an invoice within 14 days of auction end. If not, they should telephone 01509-890785 or email to request their invoice. Settlement terms are within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
10. Vendors wishing to place items in justaclickago on-line auction should, in the first instance, contact us personally or by email or phone to discuss suitability. Our charges for individual lots from April 2019 15%
11. Vendor Commission will be deducted from the Hammer Price. Each Lot carries a minimum commission of £5 sold or not sold. We will aim to pay vendors within 14 working days after close of auction.
12. Collection of purchased lots, where applicable, must be within 60 days maximum. Beyond 60 days, a storage charge of £1.00 per day will be invoked. This also applies to Vendor unsold items.
13. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
15. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
17. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
18. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
19. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
20. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
21. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.