The term ‘justaclickago’ or ‘justaclickago auctions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
1. Descriptions are intended to be as accurate as possible and whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, they are of our opinion only and justaclickago does not accept liability for errors or omissions. Unless indicated otherwise, items will be at least in good condition.
2. Items sold in bulk such as photographic material including slides and negatives are categorised based on the majority of content and are subject to possible aberrations from the description. Buyers are to note that justaclickago operates a ‘no returns policy’. The sample illustrated is a guide only and bidders must satisfy themselves that they are aware of this before bidding and also understand that content and quality may vary and may not always be listed in the description. In other words, bid and accept.
3. You must be registered with justaclickago in order to bid.
4. We now provide a posting/packing and delivery service. We use Royal Mail for smaller items up to 2kg. For items over 2kg we use Parcelforce express 48 up to a maximum of 30kg. Please note any parcels over 30kg will have to be collected or arrange your own courier service.
We will send you a quote for shipping once the auction is over, if you wish to proceed we can add this amount to your final Invoice or it can be paid separately.
5. Bidding will be in whole pounds and successful bids will always be either the reserve (if there are no other or lower bids) or one bid above any other bidder subject to the increments tabulated below. In the event of ‘odd’ bids being received, every effort to match the increments will be made but occasionally, bids may appear to be mis-matched with increments. Minimum bid per lot is £10 and this will be shown at auction start for every lot whether there are bids or not.
- £10 – £30, £2 increment
- £30 – £100, £5 increment
- £100 – £500, £10 increment
- £500 – £1000, £20 increment
- £1000 and above, £50 increment
6. A Buyers Premium of 15% will be added to the hammer price.
7. In the event of equal bids for any lots, the first bid will be the leading bid.
8. Payment options:
Cheque (payable to ‘justaclickago’) or Cash – no charge
Bank Transfer – no charge in UK – overseas payment only if charges are are paid to senders bank by buyer
Paypal – NO LONGER SUPPORTED DUE TO THE HIGH FEES. Please pay by bank transfer.
9. Successful bidders should check their accounts at close of auction. If the items are to be shipped wait until a quoation has been provided as this will be added to your account.
10. Vendors wishing to place items in justaclickago on-line auction should, in the first instance, contact us personally or by email or phone to discuss suitability. Our charges for individual lots from April 2019 15% vendors fee.
11. Vendor Commission will be deducted from the Hammer Price. Each Lot carries a minimum commission of £5 sold or not sold. We will aim to pay vendors within 14 working days after close of auction.
12. Collection of purchased lots, where applicable, must be within 60 days maximum. Beyond 60 days, a storage charge of £1.00 per day will be invoked. This also applies to Vendor unsold items.
13. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
15. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
17. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
18. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
19. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
20. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
21. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.